Find ideas for your next adventure abroad:
Australia’s Bay of Fires
More memorable holiday destinations can be found in Dust in My Pack, available at most online bookstores.
Perk up your 2018 holiday plans with these incredible hidden locations.
Whether you yearn to dance, cycle or something completely different, this Globe and Mail article offers some unique places in Canada that you might never have thought about before.
For my favourite global off-the-beaten-track destination ideas, get your copy of Dust in My Pack from your favourite online book retailer.
Madeira, Portugal - This Atlantic Ocean Island just may be a travellers’ dream oasis.
- Hiking: Stupendously steep mountains with well-maintained trails winding through spiny ridges;
- Views: Rocky bluffs and clear Atlantic waters;
- Seaside towns: Red tiled roofs and pastel houses hang off sheer cliffs overlooking the sea;
- Sights: Museums, churches, wine-tasting, and child-friendly attractions scatter the island;
- Foodies: Aged sweet wine alongside ocean-fresh seafood and a hit of coffee; and
- Accommodation: Apartment style, boutique hotel or resort styles as you wish.
Portugal’s Madeira just might be the answer to your next vacation destination, no matter what your interest. The Visit Madeira website provides loads of info to help in your trip planning. For more click on the button below.